Uptown Suites is recharging the extended stay guest experience. We’re dedicated to making your stay connected, convenient, and comfortable with our class leading technology, premium access to major retailers and area attractions, and good old fashioned customer service. To make your stay the best it can be, please take the time to read through this agreement and reference it as needed. If you have any questions or concerns, please let our team know.
Welcome to Uptown Suites. We hope you enjoy your stay!
GUEST REGISTRATION AGREEMENT:
Maximum occupancy for each one-bed suite is three people. Maximum occupancy for each two-bed suite is four people. At no times may minor children (under the age of 18) be left unattended in the room with adult supervision.
Room charges are due and payable in advance. Guest acknowledges and agrees that this rental does not establish a permanent residence. I understand that each rate program offered by Uptown Suites or special event time periods may have different cancellation and/or pre-payment requirements. Failure to follow these policies may result in additional fees. In the event of damage to the guest room and its contents, the credit card on file will be charged.
If items are left in the room after departure, Management will hold the items for 30 days before disposal. All perishable items will be disposed of immediately. Guest agrees that Management is not responsible for damage or theft of any personal property brought on premises. Guest shall indemnify Management against all liability arising during the rental term from injury to guest or property occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission of Guest or Additional Guest.
In the event Guest fails or refuses to promptly vacate the room, Management shall file legal action to recover possession from Guest and Guest shall be responsible for any and all expenses including attorney’s fees and Court cost incurred in effecting the removal. There shall be no refund of Guest room charges or deposit in the event of termination of Guest’s room rental for any violation of this Agreement or the property rules.
Management reserves the right to enter and inspect a room at any time and to require Guest to move rooms for any reason upon giving the guest 48 hours’ notice. Management reserves the right to relocate Guest immediately and without 48 hours’ notice if Management deems a guest room unsafe or uninhabitable.
This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State in which the property is located. Guest hereby consents that venue with respect to any actions or proceeding arising out of this Agreement or Guest’s occupation of the premises shall lie in the laws of the State in which the property is located. If any provision of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
The following acts are strictly prohibited and will result in termination of occupancy, removal from the property and forfeiture of deposit:
- Pets of any kind on premises (assistance animals are allowed)
- Any illegal activity by Guest or additional Guests
- Internet abuse (see our Internet Use Policy at www.UptownSuites.com/terms)
- Firearm or weapon possession on property
- Harassment, threats or disturbing conduct by Guest/additional Guests toward other guests or employees
- Unsanitary living conditions/trashing your room
- Hanging any item from or interfering with sprinkler heads or devices
- Tampering with, disabling or destroying smoke detectors, fire extinguishers or other safety devices
- Damaging walls or any structure of the room (nail holes, etc.)
- Causing damage to any property belonging to Uptown Suites
- Leaving a minor child unattended
- Leaving trash or other debris in common areas
- Loitering by Guests or additional Guests or their invitees
- Parking utility trailers on lot in unauthorized areas
- Unregistered guests occupying room
- Large parties, loud music or actions that disturb other guests
- Feeding of stray animals
- Operating grills or outside barbecues or creating other fire hazards
- Using bicycles, skates or skateboards on the walkways or in the parking lot
- Failing to wear a shirt and shoes whenever outside your room
- Consuming alcoholic beverages outside room
- Smoking in unauthorized areas or disposing of cigarettes or ashes in an unsafe manner
- Washing, repairing or advertising the sale of vehicles on the property
- Disturbing other guests or potential guests
- Causing conditions or situations that adversely affect potential guests’ impression of Uptown Suites
- Uptown Suites is committed to the health and safety of its guests. Uptown Suites considers marijuana to be an illegal drug in accordance with the United States Controlled Substances Act. Uptown Suites prohibits the use of marijuana on Uptown Suites property, including in the room, common area(s), or parking lot, as permitted by applicable federal, state, and local law. This prohibition extends to both smoking and non-smoking rooms on Uptown Suites property.
UPTOWN SUITES OFFERS LODGING WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, SEX, FAMILY STATUS, OR DISABILITY. HOWEVER, PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT UPTOWN SUITES DOES NOT HAVE APPROPRIATE LICENSING OR SUFFICIENT STAFFING TO PROVIDE MEDICAL, NURSING OR RESIDENTIAL CARE TO ITS GUESTS. IN ADDITION, UPTOWN CANNOT PROVIDE ITS GUESTS WITH SERVICES OF A PERSONAL NATURE, INCLUDING ASSISTANCE IN EATING, TOILETING, DRESSING OR SIMILAR IN-ROOM PERSONAL SERVICES.
You are requested to digitally sign documents in connection with your stay at our facility.
At Uptown Suites, we want you to enjoy your stay. Therefore, we have designed our locations around you. Each room is equipped like a furnished studio apartment and includes the appliances and conveniences you need. In addition to in room kitchens, we offer the following:
- Exclusive Email Specials: Visit our website to join our email list and receive Member Only specials, coupons and updates.
- Super Fast WiFi Internet: Each room offers WiFi Internet access. Some Internet practices are prohibited. Please see the Front Desk or our website to obtain our Internet Usage Policy which outlines the restrictions and responsibilities.
- Online Payment: At most locations, current guests can pay for their room online. Visit https://www.uptownsuites.com/renew website or contact the Front Desk for details.
- Free Premium TV Channels: We offer a large selection of cable or satellite channels, including Premium Movie channels.
- Phone System with Voice Mail: We offer a complete in room phone system with voice mail and more.
- Fax Service: We are glad to offer fax service to our guests. See the Front Desk for details.
- Housekeeping: Each guest room receives free weekly housekeeping, depending. This service is required and not optional. For the safety of our personnel, you must vacate the room during cleaning or maintenance.
- Guest Laundry and Vending Facilities: For your convenience, coin operated laundry and vending are located on the property. Uptown Suites is not responsible for guest property lost, stolen or damaged in the guest laundry facility.
- Mail: We will gladly accept mail or deliveries for our guests as long as no signature is required. Please advise anyone sending you items to include your room number in the address. It is your responsibility to check with the Front Desk to obtain any mail or deliveries.
- Maintenance Services: For maintenance service requests during normal business hours, please contact the Front Desk by dialing “0”. Maintenance requests will be processed as soon as possible. For after-hours room emergencies, please contact our Property Attendant (see below for details).
The safety of our guests is of utmost importance to us at Uptown Suites. Following are some safety precautions:
- Uptown Suites’ staff members are clearly identified by a company name tag and uniform. If you have any doubt about staff identity or purpose, contact the Front Desk immediately.
- Do not allow anyone into your room without first identifying that person using the door viewer. If you have any concerns about your safety or the identity of the person(s) do not open the door. Contact the Front Desk, Property Attendant or the police immediately.
- Secure the safety latch and dead bolt lock when inside your room.
- Never leave your room unlocked and make sure you always take your room key with you.
- Doors and windows must remain closed and locked.
- Do not give your room key to others.
- When you enter or exit your room or the guest laundry facility/vending area, make certain the door closes and locks behind you.
- Always lock your vehicle and remove any valuables.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Please report any suspicious activity to the Front Desk or Property Attendant.
Uptown Suites is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests or visitors. We are not responsible for loss of or damage to vehicles parked or located in the parking lot, or for loss of personal property from a guest’s room or vehicle(s) parked or located in the parking lot.
For any issue requiring assistance from local police, medical personnel, or fire department, access an outside line then dial 911 on your room phone. After calling for emergency assistance, please contact the Front Desk if at all possible with details of the emergency. For police matters not requiring emergency assistance, we have provided the local police “non-emergency” telephone number on your room phone.