Find Your New Career At Uptown Suites
Please view all opportunities using Chrome or Firefox browsers. Internet Explorer (IE) is not supported.
Click Current Opportunities button on this page. On the Uptown Career Opportunities page, click the Company Location drop down menu and type in the name of your city.
About Uptown Suites
Uptown Suites is the newest way to extended stay with eight properties across the country. All suites are designed for extended weekly, monthly, or even longer stays and include in-room kitchens with a full-size refrigerator, two-burner stovetop, and microwave. InTown and Uptown Suites are proud to provide our employees with a culture that embraces and is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. Come join our 1,400 (and growing) team members!
Uptown Suites offers economical, stylish, apartment-style rooms for people on the road for work, fun, vacation, or life. Accommodations that are:
Stay connected with free class-leading Wi-Fi, plenty of USB ports, 43” Smart HDTVs, and electric car charging stations.
Flexible options. Lots of services on site. Walking distance to everything else. And with average rates lower than any competitor, Uptown Suites offers unmatched value.
Inviting and affordable accommodations with full kitchens, comfortable bedding, and warm, friendly service. And all the style, comfort, and convenience of home.
The Uptown Suites Mission
We work hard to live up to our mission and our core values. For us, these are not just words; they are the reason we exist. They’re why we get up in the morning! Therefore, we’re proud to share these with you.
Our Mission: We make every guest stay memorable with small gestures that make a big difference.
So what does this mean? It means we’re friendly and caring and that we seize opportunities to brighten your day. We want to do good – and do well.
Our core values help guide us on this journey.
Uptown Suites Core Values
- Unexpected Delight – We deliver wow in the now by speaking and acting with warmth and graciousness, constantly delivering through “little things that go a long way.” We make our guests feel special, not just safe. It’s these small, positive moments that surprise people.
- Efficiency – Like anyone on a budget, we do more with less. We keep it simple and always consistent and approach everything with clarity and self-discipline. Common sense is key.
- Unity – We support one another, celebrate successes, and have each other’s backs. We speak freely, communicate often, and respect one another. Ultimately, we work together in harmony and with a sense of purpose.
- Integrity – We do the right thing even when no one is watching. Honor and integrity are everything. We are accountable for our actions and trust each other.
- Passion – We go all in! We’re a culture of doers. We’re hungry and driven to make things better, smarter, and easier. We are resilient and resourceful. We love what we do and the value it creates for our guests.