Aparthotel you say? Yes, and it’s exactly what it sounds like, an apartment/hotel with all the apartment style amenities with low weekly rates available. Uptown Suites now offers aparthotel rooms in Round Rock, Texas.
There are multiple benefits for choosing an aparthotel in Round Rock over a standard hotel or apartment downtown. At Uptown Suites you don’t have to sign any long term rental contracts or pay any over the top fees when you stay. You’ll also have access to generous amenities like our free, class-leading Wi-Fi, on-site gym (saving you big on a temporary gym membership), and on-demand grocery delivery!
Another great feature of staying at an aparthotel like Uptown Suites is the in-room kitchen in every suite. All kitchens include a full-size refrigerator, two-burner stovetop, microwave, and Keurig coffee maker with k-cups. Save a few bucks by cooking a delicious meal in your room! If you decide to venture out to the Round Rock area for groceries instead of using our on-demand grocery delivery, here is a list of nearby grocery and big box stores:
- H-E-B – 1434 Wells Branch Pkwy | 1.8 mi.
- Randalls – 2051 Gattis School Rd | 4.7 mi.
- Walmart Supercenter – 2701 I-35 | 2.7 mi.
Stretch your legs outside the aparthotel and explore Round Rock, TX. There are so many things to do and see in this big beautiful state, we’ve put together a budget-friendly list that’s sure to please any visitor:
- Austin’s Park N’ Pizza – If you’re looking for a little excitement for the family, Austin’s Park N’ Pizza is where it’s at! Enjoy unlimited attractions like go-karts, mini-golf, laser tag, rock wall climbing and more for only $27.95 per person. They also offer combo passes that include an all you can eat buffet!
- Rock’n River – Splash around at Rock’n River on a summer day! This waterpark features fun for the whole family including a lazy river, water slides, and other fun pools. Tickets are $12 for adults and $10 for kids.
- Parks – Enjoy the many parks at Round Rock where you can picnic, explore the trails, or even fish. Mills Pond Recreation Area, Brushy Creek Regional Park, and Chisholm Trail Crossing Park area few of our favorites with the best views.
You don’t have to break the bank getting around Round Rock/Austin area either! The Capital Metro is an affordable way to get around the city, and fun too. Grab single ride for $1.25 or a day pass for $2.50, kids ride free.